RD BAPTIST CHURCH
Tel. 029 20493430. CHURCH CONTACT: MARY DEWEY Email
Minister: Rev Richard Hardy
- 11 a.m. Family Worship with crèche
- 6.30 p.m. Evening Worship
ST ANDREW'S UNITED
REFORMED CHURCH (Wellfield Rd/Marlborough Rd)
Interim Moderator: Mr Allen Powell, 01443-203264
- 11 a.m. Public Worship & Junior Church
CHURCH, BLENHEIM RD (Church in Wales)
Rev. Stewart Lisk, 029-20484808. (Enquiries about special events, 029-20495769) Email
- 11 a.m. Sung Eucharist & Sunday School
- 7.00 p.m. Choral Evensong
MACKINTOSH EVANGELICAL CHURCH,
Enquiries: : 029-20484567.
- 11.00 a.m. Morning Worship (tea/coffee from 10.30am).
- (1st Sunday: 11am “@M”, preceded by breakfast at 10.30am)
- 6.30 p.m. Evening Worship.
ST MARGARET'S CHURCH,
ST MARGARET'S CRES. (Church in Wales)
Rev. Stewart Lisk, 029-20484808.
- 8 a.m. Eucharist 9.30 a.m. Sung Eucharist & Sunday School
- 6.00 p.m. Sung Evensong
ST MARTIN'S CHURCH, ALBANY ROAD
(Church in Wales)
Rev. Irving Hamer. Tel. 029-20482295
- 10 a.m. Solemn Mass (during which the Sunday School and Créche
- 6.30 p.m. Mass
PARKMINSTER UNITED REFORMED CHURCH
Rev. Alison Dummer, 029-20563740
- 10.30 a.m. Family Service
ST PETER'S CHURCH (Roman Catholic)
Fr J. McKnight, 029-20483394
- 6.00 p.m. Mass (Saturday evening) 9.30 a.m. Mass 11 a.m. Mass
- 12.15 p.m. Mass
ST ANDREW'S AND ST TEILO'S
CHURCH (Woodville Road)
This is the Church of the Anglican Chaplaincy to the Colleges of Cardiff.